Jas is a technologist, geek marketer, blogger, advisor and occasional speaker. As the director of social media at Avast Software he is responsible for leading social media strategy and specialises in building and engaging with communities across the web.
A seasoned social media practitioner, he has helped organisations of all sizes transform from using social media into becoming leading social businesses. Originally from London, he is passionate about technology and social anthropology. Jas delivers talks with passion, enthusiasm and keeps audiences inspired with real life stories from the trenches. “Puncturing the hyperbole”, his talks are filled with genuine insights.
Jas has presented at conferences on a range of topics relating to digital marketing, personal branding, social media and storytelling. Below are a sample of his recent talks:
- Social Marketers Summit, Prague
- Useful Social Media – Customer Services Summit, New York
- Panel discussion: What’s trending in social media? – Thinking Digital, Newcastle
- Citigate Social: Facebook for Business
- Chinwag Insight – Facebook Marketing
- Entrepreneur Country Summer Workshop – The Birth of the Digital Office
- Postgraduate Futures 2011 – University of Salford
- TechMAP London – B2B Digital & Social Marketing Masterclass – What we’ve learned!
- University of Southampton